Welcome to www.bubibubi.eu (the „Website“),a website operated by the company bubibubi, s.r.o., VAT CZ06648711 („us“, „we“ or „our“). We are a maker and retailer of limited edition clothing accessories.
Our contact information is:
email address: hello(at)bubibubi.eu
Phone number: +420 731 470 234
Address: Bezrucova 2186/15, 75002 Prerov, Czechia
We are the responsible administrator authorised to collect personal information you may provide by browsing our website. The phrase “personal information” refers to information by which you or the device you are using to connect to the Internet may be identified. We may obtain personal information about you when you use this website or when you call us or send us an email.
We may collect your contact information (such as name, phone number, email address, postal address) and also certain information that helps us improve our services (such as „cookies“).
A „cookie“ is a small text file that is saved in your browser in order to remember certain settings and actions taken on a website. Cookies are not used to collect any sensitive personal information or to identify you personally. Cookie files help us recognise a returning visitor (for example remembering the products in your cart or currency settings).
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION:
- to fulfil your orders, settle disputes, or to provide customer service
- to monitor and analyse visits on our Website
- to provide advertising about products based on your individual interests
- to provide you with information about our business, new products and promotions (you may easily unsubscribe from receiving these emails by clicking on the „unsubscribe“ at the bottom of these emails)
- to fulfil our responsibilities given by law
THE INFORMATION WE SHARE
Your information is safe with us. We share your personal information for very limited reasons, third parties may only use shared information to the extent necessary to perform given service, as follows:
- delivery companies: Czech post (Česká pošta, s.p.),DHL Express (Czech Republic) s.r.o., Zásilkovna s.r.o.; Geis Parcel
- payment gateway provider: ComGate Payments, a.s.
- website analytic tools: Google, Facebook, Seznam
- email service: Mailchimp (please note that your personal information may be transferred outside the EU, as Mailchimp is a US based company)
- hosting and server provider
- compliance with laws (we may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we need to respond to legal process, or to government requests
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases as described below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and to receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have),you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
See above our contact information, where you can reach us with any concerns or questions.
To protect the personal information we collect against unauthorised access or use we apply different security technologies and procedures. Please rest assured, we do our best to keep your data safe.
By checking the „Agree“ box you state that you have read and agreed with our policy and give us your voluntary consent with including the information you provide and their further processing on our Website.