How to fold a pocket square? Here are 3 simple and stylish ways that will make your suit or jacket look prefect every time.
1. PRESIDENTIAL FOLD
Probably the most formal way to wear a pocket square. It has rectangular shape and only thin part of fabric should be visible in the pocket. White pocket square folded this way in combination with smoking is a classic timeless combination.
1. Begin with the pocket square face down on the flat surface.
2. Fold the bottom two corners up.
3. Once again, fold in half horizontally by folding bottom corners up.
4. Fold in half vertically from left to right.
5. Turn the pocket square so the short side is up. Fold the bottom part so it fits to the size of your pocket.
6. Put it into your jacket pocket, adjust and you are ready to go!
2. THREE PEAKS
You will love this relaxed style. If you have pocket square with contrasting boarder, this fold is perfect choice. You can wear it with sports jacket to the office or to fancy dinner date.
1. Begin with the pocket square face down with one corner on the top.
2. Fold the left corner to the right corner.
3. Take the bottom corner and fold it to the top corner so the both corners are visible.
4. Fold the bottom corner up once again.
5. Fold the right part based on your pocket width.
6. Take the bottom part and fold it so it fits the size of your pocket. Put it into the jacket pocket.
3. THE PUFF FOLD
Stylish way to fold a light wool or silk pocket square. Easy and casual, it literally takes couple of seconds. Perfect for every suit or jacket.
1. Start with the pocket square face up.
2. Hold it in the middle with the tips of your fingers.
3.-4. Lift it up and adjust with the other hand.
5. Fold the bottom part up so it fits the size of your pocket.
6. Put the pocket square in your jacket pocket and style it your way.
4. THE 3 POINT FOLD
Favorite way of folding a pocket square during wedding season. You can try it with both cotton and linen pocket squares, patterned or solid.
1. Begin with the pocket square face side down with one corner on the top.
2. Fold the bottom corner up to the top corner.
3. Fold the left corner to the right side of the top corner.
4. Take the right corner and fold i to the left side of the top corner.
5. Turn the pocket square bottom side up.
6. Fold the bottom part so it fits the size of your jacket pocket.